Capstone Project Guidelines and Forms
These forms will be used during the course of your capstone project. We will be requesting that students send a meeting summary (to firstname.lastname@example.org) after each meeting with preceptors so that we know you are making adequate progress. If we do not receive meeting summaries, we will request a mid-semester progress form.
- Capstone Project Guidelines (PDF)--these are the guidelines for the Capstone Project.
- Preceptor Module Completion Form (MS Word version / PDF version)--both faculty and community preceptors should complete this form; this form does not require a signature. Send to email@example.com.
- Community Preceptor Agreement Form (MS Word version / PDF version)-- only the community preceptor should complete this form, which requires a signature. Send a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 330-325-5907.
- Capstone Progress Form (MS Word version / PDF version)--if we do not receive meeting summaries from you, the MPH office will request that your preceptors complete a progress form to make sure you are making progress on your capstone project.
- Capstone Preceptor Final Evaluation Form (MS Word version / PDF version)--please have your preceptors complete this form so that the MPH office can turn in your grade.
- Capstone Log Sheet Template (MS Word)--students need to log the time spent on your project. You should include time including the planning stages, project implementation, and final paper.
Exit Presentation Guidelines and Forms
Please review these guidelines before your last semester with us!
Exit Presentation Application Form
For you to complete to schedule your exit presentation.